- About Us
Blue Hills View ~ Canvas
The Story: This photograph was taken early on the 12th of November, 2020. I went to Wheal Coates to shoot the light from the dawn hitting the engine houses but as is often the way it was a cloudy start to the day. Whilst I was on the way home the sun came out, so I stopped at Blue Hills to take some photos.
This valley is known as 'Blue Hill's, after the colour of the slate rock round there - and it is rich in mining history. This view is looking down the coombe towards the National Trust car park (immortalised by Sean Pertwee and Catherine Zeta-Zones in Blue Juice), and onwards towards Bawden Rocks.
I love the long shadows and colours of the hill sides.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.