- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Bolingey To Nansmellyn ~ Saints Trail ~ Metallic Panorama
*Size shown is the 30 x 90cm version.
The Story: The geography of Bolingey actually makes taking decent aerial photographs of it quite difficult: there always seems to be something missing from the picture, or something else in the way of another important feature of the landscape.
This shot is an attempt to balance a cross-section of the Bolingey Valley while maintaining a perspective along it - up the proposed route of the Saints Trail cycle path.
I love the evening light on the side of the old Methodist Church building, and the definition of the clouds.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Printing: Printed on 3mm aluminium dibond using a modern 7 colour printing technique, and fine grade UV inks. Metallic panoramas have a matt and glare-free finish. Fixings for hanging are included.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall. Fixings instructions are included in the box.
- Environmental: Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 4 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.