- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Castle Brose, St. Agnes ~ Canvas
The Story: Some of the most amazing rock formations on St. Agnes can be found across The Downs to the South West. There lie the large granite outcrops known as Castle Brose and Castle Vean. At this point thanks are due to Islander Harry Legg, who tells me that the outcrop on the right of the shot is Castle Brose. The outcrop on the left is labelled 'Beat Carn' on the 1890 map, but that is not a name still in use by Islanders today.
I love the greens and browns of the island that result from the wind and salt burn on the vegitation, which you can clearly see in this shot.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.