- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Falmouth Estuary Morning Mist ~ Canvas
The Story: Falmouth Estuary at sunrise as the sea mist rises off of the water, captured with the drone just beyond the shoreline. It was a truly magical morning, and this was one of many beautiful shots I captured. The light was so soft and gave a real cinematic quality to the view of the ships and small boats afloat on the calm waters.
Photographer: Charlie Newlands
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.