- About Us
Fishing Boats By Moonlight ~ Canvas
The Story: This is a favourite of mine. I was driving home from work in Penzance and saw the lights out at sea, so I sent the drone out to investigate. It was a full moon and you can see the trawlers nets brimming with fish - I am unsure if herring or mackerel.
The unusual white helical patterns are seagulls, but since the drone camera was on a long exposure it caught them at different stages of their flight.
Photographer: Duncan Scobie
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.