- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Gyllyngvase View ~ Canvas
The Story: Overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach towards Swanpool Beach, this stunning aerial image depicts the perfect sunset light over Falmouth. The crowded beach is the focal point of this image, but is surrounded by a still sea with some swimmers, and the perfectly lit-up green fields.
Photographer: Edward Jose
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.