- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Jubilee Pool, Penzance ~ Canvas
The Story: I took this photo due to the shapes, lines and colours of the pool. I grew up in Penzance and the pool plays a big part in my memories school swimming sports day, skinny dipping after a night out clubbing, and more. The pool has incredible art deco lines, but it's shape is also dictated by the shape of the rocks it was built on. This was taken some years ago, before the geothermal section was built.
Photographer: Duncan Scobie
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.