- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Kitesurfing Perran Sands ~ Coaster
The Story: Perranporth beach is well known for watersports, such as surfing and kitesurfing.
The first inflatable kite surfing kites that ever appeared in the UK were imported by a company in Newquay, and for a short period of time British Kitesurfing Champion Mike Smith lived in Perranporth, and so kite sports at Perranporth go way back.
In this shot local kitesurfer Abbie takes advantage of a summer breeze to have some fun.
I love the colour of the water and the sky in this shot ~ there are so many shades of blue!
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Availability: Currently only available in the UK.
- Sizing: Coasters are square and measure 4" / 10 cm.
- Printing: Coasters are printed with a high-gloss photo finish.
- Manufacture: Each coaster is individually hand made to order from 4mm thick medium-density fibreboard with a cork underside, to help protect your table. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: Free UK delivery. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered.