- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Kitesurfing Perranporth - Canvas
The Story: Kitesurfing is a passion of mine. Modern drones can fly in gale force winds. It's fun to see just how much wind the drone can fly in. The record so far is 32 knots.
This is local rider Alex Simmons, heading out at Perranporth on a stiff South Westerly breeze, on the 27th of June 2020.
I love the perspective between Alex, Gull Rocks, and Penhale Corner.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.