- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Goonbell Viaduct Dawn ~ Canvas
The Story: I wanted to take this picture to show how our countryside is still populated by amazing Victorian infrastructure, that we often do not know is there. The railway viaduct between Goonbell and Mithian, also known as Wheal Liberty Viaduct, was part of the Great Western Railway Chasewater to Newquay line.
This viaduct is readily visible from the road, but easy to miss. Once you spot it you will wonder why you never noticed it before!
I love the dawn light stretching across the fields.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.