- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Port Navas ~ Canvas
The Story: Port Navas Creek is located in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty, just off the Helford River. Once a commercial port, Port Navas is now a thriving holiday destination which still retains a strong local community spirit. This image shows the centre of the village on a quintessential Cornish summer's day!
Photographer: Brendan Fitzgerald
This photograph is also available asa framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.