- About Us
Porthcurno & Minack ~ Metallic Panorama
*Size shown is the 30 x 90cm version.
The Story: This is an incredible area for its geology , plants and wild life , and also its history. Cables travelling on the seabed, traversing the world, left from this tiny bay. The headland was also home to the secret listening base of Marconis competitor, who wanted to work out what he was up to.
Photographer: Duncan Scobie
- Printing: Printed on 3mm aluminium dibond using a modern 7 colour printing technique, and fine grade UV inks. Metallic panoramas have a matt and glare-free finish. Fixings for hanging are included.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall, using magnetic fixings. Fixings instructions are included in the box.
- Environmental: Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 4 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.