- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
St. Martins Daymark ~ Canvas
The Story: This was the first time I had ever visited the Daymark on St. Martins. It is the landmark that you are most likely to see first as you approach Scilly from Cornwall. Flying up over the Eastern side of St Martin’s you are greeted with turquoise colours, sand bars, and amazing changing scenes between the islands.
Photographer: Gareth Tibbs
This photograph is also available as:
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.