- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Perranporth Surf Boat ~ Canvas
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted print, excluding frame.
The Story: This was shot shortly after dawn, on a spring high tide, on the 20th of September 2020. I had no idea that the surf boat was going to be out practising, and by the time I saw them I only had half of one battery left. Luckily it was just enough to take this picture looking straight down on them.
I love the shapes that the boat and oars have left in the water.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.