- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Tresco Low Tide Event ~ Isles Of Scilly ~ Canvas
The Story: It has been a pretty quiet year for events on Scilly in 2020. The Low Tide Event has become a big feature in the events calendar for those visiting Scilly, and this was taken at the 2019 event.
Being able to walk between Tresco and Bryher when the tide out is an incredible experience, knowing that in a few hours time it will be covered by 6 metres of water. I often think the people remind of ants as they ferry their way between the islands.
Photographer: Gareth Tibbs
This photograph is also available as:
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.