- About Us
Wheal Albert & Carn Moor ~ Canvas
The Story: This was taken on my second attempt to shoot the remains of Wheal Albert Engine House, and the view to Carn Moor. I was feeling lazy, and so rather than walking up the farm track I decided to try and drive - which, seeing as I do not drive a tractor, did not end well!
This was originally shot as a panorama, but works much better as a landscape shot. Carn Moor is such a beautiful part of Perranzabuloe.
I love the way this shot captures the colours in the evening light, even though it was taken looking into the sun!
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.