- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Beach Patterns Top Down ~ Canvas
The Story: I took this photo on the morning of the 29th of November 2020. Looking down I could see these amazing patterns on the beach, caused by the river running over the sand. The river had changed course, but left behind the patterns behind. The shadows of the surfers finished off the shot nicely.
I love the textures in the sand.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.