Hanover Cove Top Down ~ Framed & Mounted Print
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted print, excluding frame.
The Story: Hanover Cove is a dramatic coastal landscape, marking the boundary between Perranzabuloe and St. Agnes parishes. It is named after the Hanover, which was wrecked here in 1763. Carrying gold bullion, and en route to Falmouth from Lisbon, it was blown onto the rocks by a gale: only 3 of the 67 aboard survived.
A combination of mine working and natural erosion have created the most spectacular landscape, only visible from the air. To try to capture this I pointed the camera straight down and took nine separate photographs, which were then joined together to create this image.
I love the perspective of this picture. It almost gives you a sense of 'falling' when you look at it.
Find out more about this picture on our blog:
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
Framed and mounted prints are supplied in centimetres in the UK and the EU and inches in Australia and the United States. For more information please see our sizing page. Size indicates the dimensions of the image and mount, excluding frame. Mount size is proportionate to glass size (mount sizes are: 30x40cms and above = 5cms; 28x38cms and below = 3.75cms; and 25x25cms and below =2.5cms). For example, a mounted 30x40cm picture will contain a 20x30cm print with a 5cm mount around it.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Mounting: A simple and elegantly designed off-white mount, that will not discolour or fade with age. Mounts are “conservation grade”, FSC certified, and 100% acid free.
- Framing: Handmade by specialist picture framers. Framed in FSC certified high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Available in a choice of colours: black, white, or natural.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced fromFSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and framing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent
standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.