- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Merry Maidens Stone Circle ~ Canvas
The Story: With this aerial shot of The Merry Maidens I tried to show how it stands out from the textures of the Cornish landscape, showing off the ancient stone dykes that surround the farmed land that spreads outwards towards the coastline in the far distance.
The Merry Maidens (grid reference SW432245), also known as Dawn's Men, is a late Neolithic stone circle which is located 2 miles to the south of the village of St. Buryan.
Photographer: Charlie Newlands
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.