- About Us
Perranporth Greetings Cards ~ Pack Of 5 Cards
A pack of five A6 greetings cards with stunning aerial images of beautiful Perranporth, Cornwall.
Cards are blank inside for your own message. Each card comes with a white C6 envelope, and is individually packaged in a clear compostable film packet.
The cards in this set are:
- Perranporth Sunset
- Droskyn Arch
Chapel Rock & Surf Club
- Shipwreck of La Seine
Bawden Rocks Sunset
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Printing: Cards are printed in full colour at 300 dpi.
- Environmental: Greetings cards are produced from environmentally sustainable forests. Envelopes are made from 100% recycled paper. Individual greeting card packaging is compostable vegetable starch film which meets EN13432.
- Manufacture: Cards are 350g illustration paper with full gloss coating. Envelopes are 100g weight white envelopes. Compostable packaging is clear vegetable starch, with a thickness of 30MIC bio film.
- Delivery: Shipped by first class post, Royal Mail. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered.
- Storage: To preserve the life of our biofilm ecological packaging, please store your cards away from excessive heat, moisture and light.
Recycling: Where possible please recycle your card and envelope when you have finished using it. Biofilm packaging will breakdown into CO2, H20 and biomass when composted.