- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Porthcurno From Above ~ Canvas
The Story: I took a drive out to Porthcurno beach late in the afternoon in the hope I could avoid all the tourists and to my amazement there was no one else there. I had this composition planned in my mind and quickly put the drone high in the sky and pointed the camera downwards, I was lucky to capture Porthcurno beach in the sunshine with no people on it!
Photographer: Charlie Newlands
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.