- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Porthkidney Beach ~ Canvas
The Story: I was asked by a luxury holiday resort near St. Ives to capture some aerial images of the local area. Porthtkidney Beach near Gwithian was an obvious choice.
I managed to take the shot mid morning in April, when the beach was quiet. You can see the vast expanse of golden sands stretching as far as Godrevy Lighthouse.
Photographer: Brendan Fitzgerald
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.