- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Round Island ~ Isles Of Scilly ~ Canvas
The Story: Turn right as you head out of the Tresco and Bryher channel and you shortly come to the most Northerly point on the Islands. I love getting out here whenever possible. The North end can be subject to large Atlantic swells but those summer months of calm provide me the opportunity to photograph this lighthouse at all times of the day.
Photographer: Gareth Tibbs
This photograph is also available as:
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.