- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Seal St. Agnes ~ Canvas
The Story: I was lucky enough to go on holiday to St. Agnes, Isles of Scilly, in October 2019. I was a beautiful morning, and I'd spent it walking across the Wingletang Down.
The coast of St. Agnes here, in my view, has a rugged beauty like nowhere else on Scilly that I know. I launched just north of Tean Plat Point, when this little fella appeared swimming through the crystal clear waters of The Cove.
I love the way rocks and the sea merge together in this picture, and the colours of the sea..
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.