- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
St. Agnes Lighthouse, Dawn ~ Canvas
The Story: St. Agnes Lighthouse is the iconic landmark of the island. It was built in 1680, partly as a result of the fact that Scilly was inaccurately depicted as being a further 10 miles to the north on the navigational charts of the day!
The building of the Lighthouse had several objections, one of which was from the Governor of Scilly who maintained that it would mean a reduction in income from shipwrecks.
I love the dawn shaddows in this picture.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.