Sunset Calm ~ Mug
The Story: Every year there are usually a couple of days upon which the Atlantic Ocean gets tired of frantically pounding the shore and decides to take a rest.
On these occasions the sea becomes like a giant mill-pool, and hordes of kayakers and paddleboards charge into the sea to explore their new, if temporary, playground.
The spell of calm water in July 2021 seemed to go on forever, and was later confirmed to be the calmest period for thirteen years! This shot was taken at sunset off Perranporth beach, during this calm spell.
I love the contrast between light and dark in this shot.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Availability: Currently only available in the UK
- Sizing: 11oz capacity mug.
- Printing: High-quality photo finish.
- Manufacture: Each mug is individually printed to order. A ceramic mug with an Orca coating, to ensure that the photo print is long-lasting.
- Delivery: Free UK delivery. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered.