- About Us
Extreme Surf Triathlon Swim ~ Canvas
The Story: I was trying to get some photos of the annual Perranporth Surf Triathlon, to show what an extreme event it is. This picture is looking straight down on the swimmers at the 2019 Triathlon. There was a reasonable surf running. In sea like that, it doesn't matter how good a swimmer you are, if you're not able to dive under waves then you're not going to finish.
I love the sheer energy of this picture, and how there's just so much going on at the same time.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a framed and mounted print.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.