- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Tresco Cromwell's Castle ~ Framed & Mounted Print
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted image, excluding frame.
The Story: This artillery fort overlooking New Grimsby harbour comprises a tall, circular gun tower and an adjacent gun platform. Designed to prevent enemy naval
vessels from entering the harbour, the castle remains in excellent condition. One
of my favourite spots for aerial photography, this bird's-eye view really captures
the castle from a new perspective. During the summer this is the perfect place to watch the sun setting down the channel.
Photographer: Gareth Tibbs
This photograph is also available as:
- Sizing: Size indicates the dimensions of the image and mount, excluding frame. Mount size is proportionate to glass size (mount sizes are: 12"x16" and above = 2"; 11"x15" and below = 1.5"; and 10"x10" and below = 1"). For example, a mounted 20"x24" picture will contain a 16"x20" print with a 2" mount around it.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Mounting: A simple and elegantly designed off-white mount, that will not discolour or fade with age. Mounts are “conservation grade”, FSC certified, and 100% acid free.
- Framing: Handmade by specialist picture framers. Framed in FSC certified high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Available in a choice of colours: black, white, or natural.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and framing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.