- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Vertical Surfer ~ Canvas
The Story: This shot was taken at Perranporth, during the blue hour. The idea was to get an almost blue and white shot.
It was my first time trying to capture surfers - much more difficult than it looks. I had to watch the incoming waves and make a judgement as to when the surfer would go, as they move a lot faster than you would think. I got lucky on this shot.
Photographer: Carl Brightman
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.