- About Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
West Chiverton ~ Canvas
The Story: I'd been taking photos of the historical sites of Perranzabuloe. I went up to West Chiverton Engine House on the evening of the 1st of July, 2019. This shot wasn't planned. I just flew over the engine house, pointed the camera down, and adjusted the height of the drone until the building filled the frame.
I love the brick in the chimney that is holding on by, what looks like, one inch.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.